in the Garden
Ballet Aligned is pleased to announce their Spring Recital, "Fairy Tales in the Garden" on Saturday, April 30 at 3:30 pm. This performance will take place at the Ballet Aligned studios and is expected to be under one hour. If you would like your child to participate, you must register by completing payment for this event. Each participant receives:
- a part in our production
- costume rental
- three additional weeks of classes April 11-29
- a spot in our "Perform Like a Pro Workshop" held on Saturday, March 26 at 9:30am.
Find registration links, information about the performance, and the included workshop for your dancer(s) class(es) below.
Schedule Draft for April 30
The show is expected to be under one hour.
Dress Rehearsal Schedule:
- 2pm Foundations II arrives.
- 2:05 Performance Class B arrives.
- 2:20 Foundations I arrives.
- 2:30 Basics II arrives.
- 2:40 Basics I arrives.
- 2:50 Ballet Boys arrive.
- 3:00 Ballet Beginnings arrive.
- 3:15 Doors open to public.
- 3:30 Fairy Tales in the Garden begins.
Pictures and Meet and Greet will take place after the show.
Click Button Below to Register
Payment received by March 12 will incur no additional registration fee. Once your payment is complete, no additional steps are necessary. We'll just plan on your dancer in class through the month of April! (Spring Break and no classes April 4-8.)