Details Coming Soon - Register or Audition to be in this production
This page is for cast information related to The Night Before Christmas. Information for the general public can be found at BalletBenefit.com. This show will benefit The Little Lambs Foundation.
Check back HERE for:
- class role assignments
- rehearsal schedules
- performance leotard requirements
- links for parents to volunteer, and make photo and/or video purchases.
Dec 11, 5:30pm
Dec 12, 5:30pm, 7pm
At the Utah Theater
Sat, Dec 9, time TBA (finishing before 5pm)
Fri, Dec 8, time TBA (general cast beginning not before 3pm and ending not after 8:30pm)
Additional rehearsal(s) NOT a part of class TBA by Oct 1 or before.
PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT: I acknowledge that by registering for classes at Ballet Aligned, my dancer will be invited to participate in the Night Before Christmas production. (Teen/adult, Contemporary, and Mommy and Me classes are NOT invited to perform.) NOTE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE SPRING PRODUCTION IS BY INVITE ONLY.
I recognize that:
1) Roles will not be assigned until as many as 4 weeks AFTER classes begin, but may be assigned earlier.
2) My dancer is under no obligation to perform. If he/she chooses not to participate in the performance(s), we may receive a refund of the performance fee, IF I opt out no more than 1 week after roles have been assigned.
3) In order to perform, we will need to purchase the tights, shoes, and leotards required by the class's corresponding performance dress code. This will be sent AFTER roles are assigned. These must be purchased and worn to classes BEFORE NOV 15 (and by Mar 15 for the Spring Show) by anyone intending to perform.
4) In order to perform, my dancer must attend 85% of his/her classes from the time of registration to 1 month before the show, and ALL his/her classes AND REHEARSALS for the final month before the show. (This helps ensure dancers are prepared for the show and confident in their roles.) If his/her attendance is below this mark, he/she MAY not be able to perform, and MAY forfeit the performance fee. Additionally, my dancer's class attendance and attentiveness may impact whether he/she is invited to participate in the Spring Show.
5) My dancer will attend 2-5 additional rehearsals held at Ballet Aligned AND on the stage where we will perform. I acknowledge that these will NOT be at regular class times and will likely take place up to two weeks before the performance. (Specific dates will be announced no later 2 months before the show.)
6) If my dancer misses these additional rehearsals, it MAY result in him/her NOT participating in the performance. (There will be no refund of tickets or performance fees.) Additionally, my dancer's rehearsal attendance and attentiveness may impact whether he/she is invited to participate in the Spring Show.
7) All performers' parents/guardians/older sibs/etc. are expected to volunteer in some capacity related to Ballet Aligned and/or the show. This helps us keep performance and tuition fees low. My responsiveness in my volunteer role may impact whether or not my dancer is invited to participate in the Spring Show.
8) Any exceptions to the attendance and volunteer requirements will be determined on a case-by-case basis in consultation with your teacher AND director, Steffanie Casperson.