Ballet Aligned would LOVE to host your event or class! Our rates are below. Text 435.512.8108 with questions and to discuss your reservation. Thank you!
$10/hr shared by the students in the lesson (3 max) - If you are fully enrolled in Ballet Aligned classes and receiving a lesson from a Ballet Aligned instructor (plus their teaching rate)
$10/hr/student - For all other students working with Ballet Aligned teachers (plus their teaching rate)
Cancellations: Private lessons cancelled less than 48 hours in advance owe 1/2 the studio rental fee plus teacher cancellation rates.
Lessons/Classes/Events NOT provided by Ballet Aligned Staff:
For rates, see table below.
These reservations require a signed rental agreement. Additionally, ongoing, insured reservations will need to receive a key by signing a sub-lessee contract with the property manager. Ballet Aligned reserves the right to make changes to the sample agreement below:
In order to remain in good standing and have access to the studio, I (the sub-lessee) will do the following:
1. Make sure my reservation request reflects ALL the time I need for classroom set-up/registration, clean-up, etc., AND includes ALL the space I need. (Ie: If you do not want a class running next door, or a class running up until your reservation begins, you need to reserve more space and more time.)
2. Ensure my payment is due according the due dates below. Space will not be held unless a payment has been made.
3. If I am paying the insured rate, I will maintain my own business insurance covering my instruction and the safety of my students in the class and provide proof of coverage.
4. Leave the studio as clean, or more clean, than I found it. Please put barres, tables, chairs, etc back where they were, turn off lights, close/lock doors etc. If your students use the bathroom, make sure the bathroom is still stocked of needed items.
5. Leave parking stalls directly in front of My Girlfriends Quilt Shop open for their customers. (Parking towards the south side in front is fine.)
6. Notify Steffanie/Ballet Aligned immediately if there are any issues with the space or ballet equipment. (text or call 435.512.8108)
7. Tell Steffanie/Ballet Aligned if/when you intend to discontinue use of the studio. Unless otherwise specified, it will be assumed you no longer need the times you have used if you have not used it for a 2 week period. Your key (if issued) will be then required to be returned.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: