Ballet Aligned is hosting an online raffle. 100% of your entries will go towards offsetting the costs of our mirrors, flooring, and barres - over $6k!
EVERY DONOR receives a pass to attend our "Stretching for Optimal Ballet Flexibility" workshop happening later this semester. AND there are NO COST ways to enter the raffle as well! (see details below)
Thank you so much for your support of Ballet Aligned!
How to enter: Venmo Ballet Aligned your donations and be sure to include the code(s) below to receive the corresponding entries for the prizes you want! There is NO LIMIT to your number of entries - every $5 and $1 amount can be claimed and entered for the prizes of your choice! Just let us know what you are hoping for and we'll ensure your entry is applied to that drawing!
Every $5 donation is an entry for your choice of:
- A Complimentary Semester of classes with Ballet Aligned (valued up to $300) CODE: CLASSES
- Two tickets to Ballet West's Romeo and Juliet (in Feb, valued at $110) CODE: R&J
- A ballet-themed birthday party in our beautiful new studios (or the location of your choice, valued at $100) CODE: Birthday
- A 30 min private coaching session with director, Steffanie Casperson (valued at $25) CODE: Coach
- OR you can reserve up to 3 hours in our studios for a family event or party (valued at $150) CODE: Event
- Every friend you refer who enrolls in a semester-long class is another $5 entry for YOU! (be sure they list you as the referral on their registration)
Every $1 donation is an entry for:
- An autographed pair of pointe shoes OR
- An autographed dance photo!
- Follow Ballet Aligned on Facebook and Instagram, then create a post with the hashtag, #balletaligned to win pointe shoes or a dance photo
- Leave a positive review on Google or share Ballet Aligned Facebook or Instagram posts to YOUR public feed and be automatically entered into the drawings for these prizes!
* Be sure when sharing a post that you list your audience as public. (If you post so your FB friends see, we won't see it either and will be unable to give you an entry!
Free attendance at a our workshop on Stretching for Optimal Flexibility for Ballet will be offered later this semester for every donation.